–With over 250 duty free shops to choose from .Perfume shops , Sunglass Huts, Delicatessans , Specialised Wine & Spirits stores , branded clothing & shoe stores such as Timberland , curio shops , 1 Big Main Co-op(supermarket) with many smaller ones , Jewellery stores , Sports Shops , Banks & Atms , Chemist.
– A wide variety of spots to visit are well placed throughout he resort , some favorites are the Tea del Vidal at the bottom of the Mottolino for Apre Ski live music , as well as Stalets bar on the Carosello side . The Kuhstall is an excellent cellar bar with live music , Mikys & Marco’s Pubs are also some of the other spots to visit.
– Ice Climbing , Paragliding , Car Racing on Ice.
Indoor Aquacentre –Variety of Pools & Fun Slides for children of all ages, Fitness centre , Spa Facilities offering specialized beauty treatments.
- Indoor Tennis centre.
- Outdoor Ice Rink. Terrific entertainment for kids in the evenings.
- Cinema for night time movies.
- Husky Village & Dog Sledding.
- Scenic Helicophter rides over the mountians.
- Horse Riding trails through the snow.
- Kids Ski Schools with entertainment and child care on the slopes.
Restaurants are mainly traditional and hotel based , so many pizza/pasta small restuarants. Cantina in hotel Bivio serves a good meal with wine pairing , Paprika is good value with good flavors and Scalia the fish restaurant does surprise. A personal favourite is La Birrificio 1816 a local brewery and makes the best chicken & chips.
If you feel you need a break from Skiing The Bormio Hot baths only 45 minutes away is worth a visit.